Waterford Equestrian Center:
- Located on 20 quiet acres, 1 hour from Portland, 35 minutes from Auburn and Conway, NH.
- Positive and supportive environment for any level of horse and rider.
- Well ventilated barn encourages excellent equine respritory health.
- Equine expert on grounds 24 hours a day to attend to the unexpected
- Easy trailer-in access for our boarders and for haul-in lessons.
- We are continuously updating the facility, in 2015 we installed thousands of feet of new fence line, had a major indoor arena renovation and are always making improvements for the convenience of our clients, and the comfort and safety of our horses.
- Available for all ages and abilities on our horses or yours.
- Thorough, educated instruction from highly qualified trainers.
- Safe, healthy school horses who are kept in training with our staff to enable them to be at their "peak" for our students.
- Private lessons are the norm, allowing the student to have 100% of the instructors attention.
- Small group lessons (2-3 riders) for intermediate level youth students help them to learn to safely ride with others.
- Coaching for shows available, from the first timer thru PSG.
- Sara Bradley can be booked to travel to your location for Clinics.
-Currently accepting new students on a limited basis-
- 12x12 matted, airy stalls
- 24 hour experienced staff on premises
- Safe supervised paddock or grass turnout
- 210x72 mirrored indoor,dust control, mirrors
- Standard outdoor arena
- Both arenas are meticulously maintained, with excellent perma-flex footing
- Top quality grass hay, we feed far more than the industry norm
- 3 feedings per day, Poulin or Nutrena grain
- Night check to be sure all is well
- Blanket changes per the horses needs included in board
- Small barn allows us to supervise and care for each horse like a member of the family!
- Lessons and training available year round
All training at WEC is developed with an eye on the classical principles of the Dressage Training Scale. We feel that with correct basics, clear communication, and consistency every rider can reach their goals.
Every horse, from Green to FEI, is expected to work softly, quietly and pleasantly. Calm and consistent work helps to produce a happy equine partner.
Looking to promote your horse for breeding or sales purposes? Sara Bradley's years of show ring experience will enable your horse to perform to their highest potential. We are always happy to assist in the sales process; creating the perfect ad and sales video and showing the horse to clients.
- Full board and Training available (currently the barn is full)
- Haul in training available